Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wedding and a funeral

I was so honored to be invited to Andrew & Jennifer's wedding.

Aw.



Awwwww.



Awwwwwwwwwww.



I was sitting next to a very relaxed, fun family consisting of a Googler with his wife and baby. The baby foot! It's so tiny!





Monday morning, I sauntered into work. "Hello hello hello!" I said chirpily, before lurching to a shocked stop in front of my desk.

The beautiful round yellow exercise ball that I usually sit on was gone. In its place was a yellow ball-corpse flat on the floor. I picked it up, and felt the rubbery textured edge where it had split down the middle.

"It missed you so much that it deflated," said Joby, trying to draw attention away from the fact that one of the last times the ball was seen before its death was when it was brutally kicked by Joby.

"Well, let's say a few words in memory of the ball," I said, picking up its lifeless body. "OH BALL, we knew ye well..." I began.

"Throw it away!" said Finn without turning around from his monitor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be that.. Joby kicked the yellow ball to Finn.. and then Finn threw the ball away.

Anonymous said...

你什么时候和peter结婚呀?

Anonymous said...

是啊, 你什么时候结婚啊?