Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update on rock situation.

I went to eat some food, to see if that would fix the lethargic-rock problem. I drove over to Queen House, my standby, got a table, and ordered:

- cashew chicken
- a plate of dumplings
- scallion pancakes
- rice
- hot tea
- lychee tea with taro balls

"Will there be someone joining you?" asked the waitress.

"No, it's just me," I said, and giggled.

"Okay, is that all then?" she asked, and then we both laughed.

The food did help. So now I have to watch out to not go too long without eating. The reason I previously thought it was from drinking is probably because I often avoid eating before drinking, so that I can get tipsy more quickly on an empty stomach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I often avoid eating before drinking, so that I can get tipsy more quickly on an empty stomach."

Er... how efficiency-minded of you.

Anonymous said...

For me, feeling that way is a sign of borderline anemia. It's hormonal (*coughcough*) in my case, but a good hamburger or ostrich burger cures me in no time.

No other meat will do, it has to be nice and red. Pills and spinach also don't really cut the mustard.