Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ballmer joke

It isn't every day that a slashdot comment actually makes me burst out laughing. The post said:

"In a recent Fortune interview with Steve Ballmer, the newer kinder Microsoft CEO is not only ready to take on the videogaming, search, music download and mobile markets - but he's also laying down the law in his own house. Steve says that his kids are not allowed to use Google or have an iPod."


The first comment said:

I'd take the other approach - if they choose rival manufacturers then study first hand why they do so.

I can hardly quote the follow-up comment, as my hands are shaking with laughter.

Whoa, study? It's Steve Ballmer we're talking about, if he as much as SEEs his kids anywhere near iPods or within 20m of a computer displaying a Google page it'll be Chair Throwing time, he'll Fucking Bury(TM) them. He's done it before and he'll do it again. He's going to Fucking Kill(TM) his children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"WHO SAID SIT DOWN???"

CJ Millisock said...

lol

I read the same post yesterday here at work, and busted up laughing too. :-)

I love it! "TM" lol!!

Anonymous said...

What's so funny about the joke?

Maybe I have now seen comments about "bury", "throw" "pu**y" blah blah in relation to Ballmer much too often.