Thursday, August 02, 2012

Friendship is nice

Tonight I went over to Melissa's, and we watched Olympics. Melissa is the cofounder of Minted.

I am glad she came into my life. She told me that if she were to do her wedding over, she would make me a bridesmaid. She told this to another friend of hers, who got super jealous.

I like being ranked a closer friend than someone else. It makes me happy! Because it sucks to be in the shoes of the jealous person, so you milk it when you can be the envied friend.

These are photos of the heart necklace I got her. It has two chains, and you break it in half, and each wear one half. I got it when she was moving to work remotely in Shanghai for six months. Occasionally we wear our halves to board meetings, for solidarity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the necklace? It is cute :)