Saturday, August 21, 2010

canadian technology

Omst has decided to move back to Canada, where his parents and sister reside.

Omst: "lol i remember a googler saying to me 'you're moving back to canada? are there even computers there?'"

I relayed this to my brother.

Tom: haha are there computers in canada??

me: omst can tell us when he gets there
me: if he tells us via phone call, we'll know the answer is no

Tom: what's a phone again
Tom: is that what they used before skype

me: it's iphone-skype
me: that reminds me of this: book google.
book google

When you need to figure out something, so you look it up in a book, like in the olden times, when dinosaurs ruled the earth.

Guy 1: Quick! What's the definiton of "callow?"

Guy 2: I don't know! My iPhone 4 doesn't get signal here!

Guy 3: Book google that shit!

4 comments:

ArC said...

Ah, Americans. =P

Anonymous said...

Research in Motion was the first (Canadian) company to really popularize wireless email - so certainly there are computer, the Internet, etc. in Canada.

Anonymous said...

There are no computers in Canada. They still use adding machines and abacus. I've seen many Canadians still use the telegraph instead of email.

Jeremy said...

ATI is in Canada.