Thursday, December 06, 2012

moderation

James volunteered to moderate my blog comments for me.  This is exciting, to say the least.

James: "I set up push notifications on my phone for your blog comments.  So that I can moderate them right away."

Me: "Wow!  That's so great!  My fear is that the novelty will wear off, and you'll have a longer and longer lag to moderate them."

James: "If it isn't working out in a week or so, I can write an app."

Me: [getting really upset] "What, to do sentiment analysis and auto-moderate?  If I was going to go that way, I would've just written that myself!"

James: "An app that shows the blog comment on the lock screen, so that I can approve it from there."

1 comment:

AC said...

Testing comment moderation latency. This comment was made at 10:41pm on 12/7/2012.