Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween photos II


Pirate holding a little chicken! The chicken is sucking its thumb. Awwww. AOL! (That means "'awww' out loud".)


Legos!

Convenient that she can balance her drink on her costume.
...


I like these cookies. Form and function!


Cute OMG pumpkin.


Cute fractal pumpkin.


Cute witch pumpkin.


Cute spider web pumpkin, and jack-o-lantern pumpkin.

Okay, now are you ready for the shocker? The pumpkins in those last two photos ... are not real pumpkins. They're actually CAKES. I ate a piece. They look like this inside:



How awesome would it be if during your everyday life, you regularly discovered that objects around you are actually cakes.

"That keyboard had a strange reflective glint to it... [huge bite] Oh, butter cream filling!" etc.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serpinski jack o' lantern am love.

The one to its right is kinda cute in an odd way.

Anonymous said...

about those cookies: what kind of cookies are they? they're not like any cookie i've ever seen. and what form/function do they have/serve?

Anonymous said...

Wow...what if Niniane were actually a cake... oh, wait that's a Tom Petty video ...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw you tonight at Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot in union city. I was going to say "hi, I read your blog regularly", but decided not to do so: don't want to freak you out.

I enjoyed your writing.
here is my blog.

Yunnan Story:

http://yunnanstory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Little Sheep...

Sounds so cute...

They you eat it...

That is so wrong...

Anonymous said...

THEN you eat it.

Anonymous said...

What was Ninianes costume for Holloween?

I do not get it.

Is it that nerdy that even I do not know the character?