Wednesday, October 17, 2007

beta signup by invitation only

Over dinner with Dan and Nina, I described meeting "Jenkins" yesterday, a friend of my good friend "Mary".

Me: "Jenkins said he heard a lot about me, but it turned out it wasn't from Mary. It's just from random Googlers. As we talked, it became clear that Mary has never mentioned me. And she's one of my best friends!"

Dan: "Not everyone talks about their friends as much as you do. You're always 'Sha-mayn did this' and 'Tom said that'."

Nina: "That's true."

Dan: "Yeah, you're like some kind of ... [thrusting hands in shoving motion toward me] accumulator of news about your friends."

Me: "I am FriendFeed."

4 comments:

Stranahan said...

And ironicly, I just found your blog via Friendfeed...I read some and liked it...

What was your favorite restaurant in Pasadena?

Unknown said...

Funny, I've been called a living LinkedIn.com myself...

Anonymous said...

Wow...

I did not know niniane hated Asian men...


WTF???

N said...

I do not hate Asian men. Anyway, I don't see why your comment is on this particular post. There is nothing on this post about Asian men!