Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ridiculous. awesome. ridiculously awesome.

I held an early Halloween party, because this was the only week that Sha-mayn is in the US.

Photos:


"My Fair Lady" outfit, and musketeer.


After half a lifetime of friendship, I thought I knew Dan pretty well. I predicted he would arrive without a costume. When I saw him at my door dressed as a train engineer, I was so moved that I almost wept.


Chinese Googlers.


I fulfilled my dream of wearing a huge dress with a petticoat.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! A bunch of asian women dressed like colonial white women. So typical in the Bay Area!!!!

Unknown said...

The musketeer is awesome! But I think I told you that already.

Philipp Lenssen said...

Train engineer or Mario?

Anonymous said...

mmmm....Asian Nurse. Needs white fishnets and stripper platforms. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Did you "love Dan long time?"

tanspace said...

That was my first thought as well... Super Mario!

Anonymous said...

Niniane...


You are a total and complete freak....

I love you more EVERYDAY...

.

O Relly said...

I love your life :)

Anonymous said...

Um, where is Sara? I'm here for the pics of the hot blonde lady :-)

Anonymous said...

No No, where is EVA!! The goddess of the Eastern European beauty that pretty much every asian chick prays at night for.