Tuesday, December 04, 2007

let me become one of the sheep, because this is too awesome

Well, everyone has surely blogged this, but it's so good that I will happily be one of the lemmings.

It's been shared on FriendFeed six or seven times amongst my friends.



I nearly died of laughter here:

launch party, nicely dressed
what's the point, sausage fest
blue shirts, khaki pants
looking like a line of ants




Update:

Awwwwww, Valleywag followed the requested name, but TechCrunch did not. What's wrong with you, TechCrunch!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, that was funny as hell. I am literally going to email this to almost everyone I know in Silicon Valley... Even funnier than "Internet People"

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

If you take a look at the group's website, you can find the Googler who's a part of it. Dunno if he had anything to do with this song though.

ArC said...

That is pretty great.

Unknown said...

Looks like the original video/link was taken down.

However, a saw that a Chinese-sub-titled version was uploaded to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdvziywK9E

Unknown said...

"Here Comes Another Bubble" version 1.1 - with credits at the end -
source material referenced (images, video, etc.) was posted a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6IQ_FOCE6I