Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day cuteness

I called my mother on Sunday to wish her a happy Mother's Day.

My mother: "Your brother called two hours ago."

Me: "Yeah, I saw him yesterday in LA."

Mom: "How is he?"

Me: "He's on a fitness kick. He's down to 13% body fat."

Mom: "What is your body fat?"

Me: "I haven't measured in a long while. Last time I checked, it was 22%."

Mom: "Yours is much higher than Tom's, but you are not much fatter than him. Gosh, my body fat must be at least 50%."

Me: [laughing really hard]

3 comments:

Yishan said...

That sounds like a very Asian mom thing to say.

John said...

Maybe you should submit your mom stories to mymomisafob.com

tentoria said...

Laughs. You're fine the way you are. Who wants to look like a piece of kippered jerky anyway? Besides, it would be a shame to throw away all of those nice Bézier curves. :)