Sunday, November 13, 2005

monster.com

I owed one of the Google recruiters a favor for backing out of the Waterloo/Toronto tech talks, and she called it in a few weeks ago by asking me to fill out a list of questions for a monster.com Q&A article. Since I love writing, I was happy to do it, and didn't think much of it afterwards.

Earlier this week, I started receiving emails daily from strangers who saw the article and are now inspired to apply to Google. Some of them seem very capable, and others less so. But the article is doing its job!

Today one of my ex-coworkers from Microsoft told me that the interview was sent around the Flight Simulator team.

"How can it be getting around to so many people?" I wondered. So just now I went to monster.com and there is a blurb about it on the front page! See if you can find it: monster.com.

No comments: