Monday, April 06, 2015
Evertoon lets users create 3D animated videos by taking regular text in an iMessage-like interface and automatically turning it into a movie with avatars acting it out. Like this video.
We are a small team with experience from Disney, Moonbot (2011 Oscar for Best Animated Short), Microsoft Games, and Google. The company has raised money from Greylock and other notable investors.
- Design and develop features in Unity3D C#, including avatar customization, camera movements, user inventory, UI, audio / music
- Implement an user experience for using photographs to personalize avatars and backgrounds, and automatically creating a movie from written text
- Help build a two-sided artist marketplace where third-party artists can sell 3D models, animations, and videos to users
- Develop social features including sharing, commenting, and integration with social networks
- 4+ years experience with object-oriented programming
- 1+ year Unity3D experience.
- Bonus: Objective-C / iOS programming experience.